Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This time of year just crazy

So again... I really need to make back up post... This time of year is just crazy for me.  My son's birthday. And  family beach trip. The planning for these two events seems to take most of my time.  Last year I didn't sleep for two days before his party. (I was also working on a VBS too last yr.)

I have many post that I have to write: Responsibilities for kids according to age.   Birthday party planning.  Cake decorating.  Planning vacations with family. Stenciling plastic. Making Superhero capes.I'm hoping to get caught up when we are at the beach. :)

This weekend at Toys R Us they are having a Thomas Playdate, this Saturday 11-1pm  We won't be able to make it.  But these events at Toys R Us are great.  They are free and usually you get a freebie. We won't be able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment