Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Museum Day


I saw this on one of my most favorite blogs Southern Savers. And thought I would share. 
On Saturday, September 25th Smithsonian Magazine is sponcering it's 6th annual FREE Museum day!
There are tons of Museums that are a part of this.  To find out which museums that are near you go here, and fill out your address.   To get your free ticket go here.  Fill out the form and you will be emailed a ticket.  Remember to print out your ticket and take it with you!  Some museums it is free per a household and some it is only 2 admission free. 
To get updates follow them on twitter and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment