Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break

Our first Spring Break!
And what to do. Well the week has filled up fast. And I thought I was going to get bored.
The first part of the week we are going to go to Stone Mountain.
I highly recommend looking into Stone Mountain Annual Passes. We really have a blast there. And in the second trip they pay for themselves. But there is a special offer on-line right now for 30% off a family of 4 day pass.  Admission Ticket info.  Some of the regular fun things is the Sky Hike, miniature golf, train rides, antebellum village (which has some animal shows), and 4D Theater.  They have an awesome playground.  There are also some museum type stuff too. Oh and of course there is the mountain.  Going to the top is quite cool.  If you choose to walk bring lots of water, wear tennis shoe, and be ready to carry your kiddos.  Bringing your own food and drinks will save you a ton of money!

Next on the Agenda is Lego Store.  The Lego Store is at Discovery Mill Mall in Lawrenceville.

Every 1st Tuesday of the month they have a free mini model build.  It starts at 5pm and will go until supplies last, which around 250 models per a store.  Even though this is free, I except I will be buying something. The Mini model this month is a watering can.
Last but not least. Nashville.  My husband has a business trip at the end of the week and we will be tagging along. I've not really figured out what we will do there yet. So if you have going with kids and have an inexpensive ideas. I think the Parthenon is something to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment