Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hair Glorious Hair

 So many of you know I've trying to find a salon  that would donate hair to the oil spill. I got tired of having to grow it out for locks of love.  I had a few more inches and that would take most of the summer. Well today I found one and one that wouldn't brake the bank. Great Clips.  Not all Great Clips are recycling hair so call.
This Great Clips is in the Merchant's Exchange Shopping Center. (on the other side of the dollar theater) Their phone number is 770-578-0929.  A cut and shampoo $18(before tip)!  Always remember to tip your hair stylist. My stylist was Charlotte. She is awesome! She does a great shampoo and and a great cut!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer... Just read on the AJC that they are no longer going to use hair but synthetics. http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/engineers-will-not-use-533116.html

    ReplyDelete