Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Parent's Night Outs


Holt Road Baptist Church is having their Parent's Night Out tonight.  Register on Website.  $5 per a child from 6:30-10 pm.  Pizza, crafts, games, and a movie.

East Cobb United Methodist is having their Parent's/ Kids Night out Tomorrow Night. May 22nd 6:30- 10pm at the fellowship hall. It is a project of Girl Scout Troop #2451.  (ages 18 months—8 years) An evening of fun and games, movie & snacks. Reservations are not necessary. Contact: Jody, Co-leader at 404/308-7057 
There is a lot I don't know about this.  I've put in a call.  I don't know if there is cost or what kind of food is being served. But here are my assumptions, Since it is for a Girl scout project it is most likely free.  Since it says snacks I would feed your children supper before they go.  
Update:  I have gotten a call back form Jody and it is a donation based.  And it is just snacks.. so feed the kiddos supper before they go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment