Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Activities this weekend

I'm not sure if we will be doing any of these but there are a lot of fun options this weekend.  Let me know if I have missed some special event. The closer to free the better.

Sat., April 24 from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sun., April 25 from Noon - 5:00 p.m.
  • Arts & Crafts Festival with over 150 booths, food, live entertainment and a children's area - all on the Village Green.  (Use 2800 King Street, Smyrna, GA 30080 or 200 Village Green Circle, Smyrna, GA 30080 for web delivered driving directions.)
  • Puppet shows and more live music along with the Featured Artists Market.

Free Crafts at Michael's: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.: Free Family Event. Pluffy Clay Magnet
 Lowe's Free Build and Grow Clinic:  I think it is a bird feeder.  Check your local store.
Touch-A-Truck
Alpharetta- North Park Football Fields  Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:00 AM (maybe rescheduled due to weather.  please call 678-297-6130)
 Ok so this is not an event per say.  But I thought this deal was worth putting up. Sat and Sun Ikea is offering there 10 meatball plate for $1 after 11am.
 I saw a sign for this while I was out driving. I don't know if this is a great event or if the kid stuff is free. But I thought I would list it. This is an art festival. So if you are in East Cobb it might be worth a drive by.

No comments:

Post a Comment