Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Strawberry Salad Dressing

My Community Group from my church has been so great to try recipes on.  So far everything has turned out great. Knock on wood.
This recipe I modified from Saving Dinner.  

They send out emails and on their Tuesday Emails there is a recipe.  This week was about Raspberries.  Well strawberries were on sale. So I used them instead.  Also I had dried parsley so I did not quite use a tablespoon. 

DRESSING:
3/4 cup olive oil
2/3 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of mashed Strawberries
2-3 tablespoons of honey
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced


Mash Strawberries in bowl. 
Add all other ingredients and whisk.  If tossing with salad toss and serve right away.  Store in Refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment