Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big Lots Reward System


I don't know about you there are times I seem to frequent Big Lots and then I go for a long time not going.
But I was just in look for a bird bath. Didn't get one. Very flimsy and very white. (Very white would not be good on GA red clay.) So I skipped, but I did find out that they have a rewards system.
Buzz Club
They email you the sales a couple of days early. And make 10 Qualifying Purchases of $20 or more in 12 months and earn a 20% discount.*  You can "pre-register" online. Not really sure what them means. But hey a 20% discount at Big Lots is a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment