Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All Natrual weed and bug Product


Really I need to to start on my back up of blogs, but that will happen later.
But for right now I will tell you about an amazing product(s) out there for gardening.
The product line is called

Pharm Solutions

Worlds First USDA / National Organic Program Certified Organic Pesticides
Non Toxic Weed and Grass Killer Organic Horticultural Oil Organic Deer Repellent; Organic Fungicide

http://pharmsolutions.com


When Smith & Hawkins stores were around I got this great product from them called Indoor Pharm. It is meant for your indoor plants to helps with fungus and spiders etc.  But I used it on my outdoor container plants.  It worked great for two year until I ran out.  I have tried the stuff they sold at stores and have not liked the results as much as this product.  That being said.  They have a whole line of products mainly all for gardening.

Not sure the shipping cost but the 1 Liter product ready to use is around $13.
I think that this next time I might get the Veggie Pharm. 

Other products they sell are Organic Weed Killer, Weed Pharm, Rose Pharm, Flower Pharm, Garlic Pharm, Oil Pharm, Deer Pharm, Fungus Pharm, and Fish Pharm.

No comments:

Post a Comment