Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Run for Recovery 5k


Feeling nervous about saying I'm going to do this. It is for a good cause.. or should I say two good causes.   Helping those recovery from addiction and my health.


Date:
  Saturday, September 11, 2010
Time:
  9:30am - 12:30pm
Location:
  Kennesaw State University
Street:
  1000 Chastain Road
City/Town:
  Kennesaw, GA

Run or walk this scenic 1 mile loop three times to complete this course; see the growth and progress on the third largest state campus in Georgia.
All proceeds benefit the KSU Collegiate Recovery Center where students in recovery from addiction can find a peer community of abstinence and academic support. 
Here is the Website and here is the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment