Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

knitting every 4th Thursday

So I knit.  I'm not advanced. and I'm not a beginner.
I have started a knitting group.  This is only our second time.
It is great motivation to finish those project.  And everyone here can appreciate that blanket, scarf, sweater, hat, square etc that you knitted. Because we know the sweat and tears that it took.  Anyways I have a few more empty chairs so if you want to join us. And maybe not tonight at 7ish to 9ish. The plan is to every 4th Thursday from 7 to 9ish. It doesn't matter what level you are at or if you just want to sit and chat.  I will provide some drinks (non alcoholic) and you bring your needles and thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment