Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Monday, February 15, 2010

sick and sicker and sickest

Well our whole family has a cause of a stomach virus. Sweet! Happy Valentines weekend! So we have holed up enjoying the view of the Ga snow from our windows. My poor son and husband have had the brunt of it. But hey we are almost caught up on our TV viewing.  Gotta love DVRs and HULU.  My husband has connected a computer that acts as our DVR using windows media center. You just need to have a computer with a TV tuner card.  If you have a Mac I'm sure there is a way to do this also.  We just happened to have a spare laptop.  (It helps when your husband is in IT.) And just had to add a TV tuner card to it.  There is no subscription cost and don't have to have cable. In fact we don't have cable TV just Cable Internet. So sorry about not updating the site.  I guess if I brought my computer into the living room I might get more done on it. But then I wouldn't get any knitting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment