Minutes may seem to go by slow or fast, but they are all sweet. Once they are they are gone. Come along with me on my adventure of mom, teacher, and wife.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Painted Glasses


So for Christmas I had many projects. Here is the painted glasses. I did mainly white wine glasses. I got them on sale at Ikea. But You will see pictured a red wine glass, white wine glass and a water glass. You do need a special paint for this. And you will need to fire them. I did this by sticking them in the oven. The paint had instructions on what temp and how long. Clean your glass with rubbing alcohol. The paint doesn't stick well when dirty or has oils from your skin.  Here is the link to down load the pdf of the original project.  I did make changes to mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment